Coronavirus cases and fatalities in Wyoming
A regularly-updated map of confirmed COVID-19 cases, county by county.
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in Wyoming
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Cases, updates, and charts on the coronavirus crisis for each US state and territory. Just follow the links below.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The Wyoming Department of Health is actively responding to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
The symptoms of this disease are familiar: fever, cough and shortness of breath.
While most people will likely not experience serious illness related to COVID-19, our top concerns involve older residents and people with certain health conditions that put them at higher risk of developing a serious or life-threatening illness.
Wyoming residents should follow our recommendations to help avoid becoming ill and to help avoid spreading COVID-19 to those who are most vulnerable.
We should all work together to help keep our friends and neighbors safe!
- Follow current public health orders.
- Follow advice from CDC on what to do if you think you may be sick.
- Stay home when sick and avoid contact with other people unless you need medical attention.
- Follow common-sense steps such as washing your hands often and well; covering your coughs and sneezes; and cleaning and disinfecting.
- Nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other healthcare facilities should closely follow guidelines for infection control and prevention.
- Older people and those with health conditions that mean they have a higher chance of getting seriously ill should avoid close-contact situations.
Coronavirus news in Wyoming:
[RSSImport display=”10″ feedurl=”https://www.wyofile.com/feed/” displaydescriptions= “true” html=”true” paging=”false” use_simplepie=”false” date=”true”]