Coronavirus cases and fatalities in New Mexico
A regularly-updated map of confirmed COVID-19 cases, borough by borough.
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in New Mexico
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Cases, updates, and charts on the coronavirus crisis for each US state and territory. Just follow the links below.
2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
COVID-19 is a highly infectious and fast-spreading virus. Symptoms and their effects can range from mild to severe and in certain cases result in extreme health complications and death. Positive cases have been identified in communities across New Mexico. State health officials continue to test, process, monitor and track instances of the virus — and the state of New Mexico has taken proactive, aggressive public health actions to mitigate the spread of the disease.
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants,
and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services During the
- Health Care Providers – Public Health Order Compliance – Submit Your Policy and PPE Inventory Here
- Health Care Providers – Request access to the Provider Portal
- Coronavirus Hotline: 1-855-600-3453
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions: 1-833-551-0518
- Senior Food Hotline: 1-800-432-2080
- Frequently Asked Questions