Are you a scientist, a research student, or an artist? Do you want to share your work with the world? Let us help you!
Spread the word about your work
At ZME Science, we've made it our mission to share as much science as possible -- but obviously, we can't cover everything. There are millions of people working in science, and creating incredible works of art -- so much that we simply can't write about everything.
This is where you come in. Your research is interesting, it advances human knowledge, and it makes a difference, so share it with us -- and the world! In other words, we're giving scientists from worldwide a chance to share their studies and work here on ZME Science.
Here's why you should do it
- Science matters. So does communication. Sitting in an ivory tower won't help, but communicating science will.
- There's a gap between scientists and the general public. I think we've all seen the devastating effects that can have, and together we can help bridge that gap.
- Inspire others. I know your work can seem mundane to you, but it can be extremely inspiring to others. Inspiring other people is another way you can make a difference.
- Bragging rights. I mean, why not? You can share it with your friends, and we'll help you gain some media exposure.
What ZME Science can offer you
- An already existing platform. No hassle, no extra work. You do you, and we'll do the rest.
- A science-loving audience. We can absolutely guarantee you this one.
- Editorial support. Writing can be pretty daunting sometimes, but we're here to help.
- Flexibility. This is a no-strings-attached and no worries kind of thing.
How to do it
First, tell us about what you'd like to write about by using the contact form below. If you have the article all thought out, or already done, feel free to attach it using the same form. Also, if you only want to tip us on some exciting research, news or developments, that's most welcome as well!
Do you do something interesting, but you're not a scientist? No problem!
It's not all about hardcore science. If you're an artist, an engineer, or you're participating in some kind of project that's in any way connected to science or that has an impact on humans' lives, we'd also love to hear from you! Time and time again, our readers have told us they enjoy a variety of topics, so don't hesitate to reach out.
Want to write an op-ed or some other type of piece?
It's not like we just encourage scientists to write about their latest study, or artists about their latest project. We understand that working in science gives you a broader perspective on many things, and that makes your opinions valuable. Are you a geologist frustrated at how the world is dealing with global warming? Do you work in programming and think robots will steal our jobs? Are you a PhD student worried about species going extinct? The contact form is also for you.
- If you're looking to promote a product, website or some links, you're in the wrong place.
- In other words, please don't spam. You're wasting your time.
- If you're looking to publish a sponsored post or advertise on ZME Science, use this form instead.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTOR ARTICLES TO ANDREI@ZMESCIENCE.COM.